Loyola University Health
Strategic, Business and Master Planning, Space Planning & Programming, Visioning, Site Selection, Campus Zoning, Design Concepts
كيفية الحصول على حساب تجريبي الخيارات الثنائية Loyola University’s two institutions, Loyola University Medical Center (LUMC) and Loyola University Health Services (LUHS), engaged Jensen + Partners to provide strategic planning services to consolidate and streamline administrative and faculty space on their main campus. The demolition of aging and obsolete buildings was also a primary objective.
http://sejrup-it.dk/?centosar=%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84&ca5=d7 After an intensive series of visioning & planning sessions, as well as site, cost, and financial/operational analyses, several alternatives were developed to address faculty, administrative, and support services requirements.
المستشار الخبير للفوركس The preferred recommendation moves existing administrative space into a new central building with space standards defined by program benchmarks and best practices. The plan would:
- Move all non-patient care out of clinical areas
- Create a flexible, collaborative environment for faculty and administrators
- Rejuvenate the campus by clearing prime land and replacing older buildings
- Avoid investment in older and obsolete facilities
- Vacate 130,000 SF of occupied space in aging buildings by Spring 2018
- Establish technology infrastructure and data practices that would work arm-and-arm with innovative office design in new and existing spaces to fully support the best work practices of staff and faculty
وسطاء ثنائية الخيار كسب المال The new nine-story faculty building provides administrative office space for 670 full-time employees, including faculty, executives, and other staff. Additionally, advanced practice nurses and residents will have access to shared administrative workspace. Ten percent flex/growth space is also included in the building. The new building provides a collaborative place to work for approximately 1,100 members of the LUMC staff and faculty. It also incorporates wellness features to encourage movement in the workplace, and space for a dedicated daycare center on the first floor.